Above a sample of a video made for a ceremony, that will mark the extension of production plant.
Introduce the new facilities with a spectacular video, during the inauguration.
Access to the production plant is limited, therefor creating a video was the way to go.
Realising that the production plant is rather big, we opted for using a drone.
With the images shot from a drone we could put emphasis on the dimension of the new production plant.
In real life the production plant is rather static so we worked with a lot of zoom, speed, slowdown, start and stops, resulting in a more dynamic look and feel.
Additional facts and figures are shown, again, to put emphasis on the impact and the importance it has to the company.
– Preparation, location visits
– Scenario in consultation with other decision makers (client, copywriter,…)
– Directing on shooting day(s) at specific locations
– Video editing, grading, motion graphics
– Voice-over, synchronisation and sound design